Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

From time to time I will post new entries to the blog when I come across interesting legal facts or new developments in the law that I think would be of interest to my clients or other followers of this page.

I hope you find these entries interesting and useful.  I'll try to post a new entry every month.  So, please check back here once in a while.

Feel free to post comments in response to the entries.  Just fill in the "Comments" box at the bottom of the blog entry and go from there.  (No defamatory statements or inappropriate language, please.  You know the drill, right?)

If you have suggestions for a blog entry topic, or you have a question, just drop me a note via the Comment link on my web page.  I will get back to you.

Thank you.

Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment